The contract is between your employer and the Millwright Regional Council.
The contractor recognizes the Regional Council as your bargaining agent.
Wages and scheduled wage increases are set at the time the contract is negotiated.
All new members will receive a current copy of the Collective Agreement which will include a breakdown of your wage package.
Apprentice rates 1st year 60%, 2nd year 70%, 3rd year 80% and 4th year 90% of Journeypersons rate.
Health Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Weekly Income Benefit (Disability)
- Long Term Disability Benefit
- De Novo Substance Abuse Program
- Major Medical Benefits (i.e vision, prescription drugs)
- Emergency Out of Province Coverage
- Dental Benefits
Supplementary Unemployment Plan