Apply to Become an Apprentice
The UBC Apprenticeship Program is second to none. This 8000 hour program combines classroom instruction with on-the-job learning to produce craftsmen with a solid foundation of skills. Training that includes everything from basic safety to blueprint reading.
Millwright Local 1410 Apprentices will have to complete Basic, Intermediate and Advanced schooling at a Ministry registered College in Ontario during their apprenticeship.
Apply Today To Become an Apprentice
In order to become an apprentice you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a grade 12 diploma (Ministry Required) this should include a grade 10 math
- Have a valid Driver’s License
Please include with resume:
- Copy of all certificates that you may have: i.e. Working at Heights, WHMIS 2015 GHS, Workers Health and Safety 4 Steps or Supervisor 5 Steps, Confined Space, Welding (CWB) and First Aid
- Educational transcript or diploma